Taurus Apr 20 − May 20 Alias: Alias: The Bull September 18 (18/09) daily taurus horoscope: summary taurus daily Star 9/10 Its worth considering if focusing on a negative outcome is based on a previous result. Might a previous episode be encouraging you to protect yourself from disappointment? Hopefully, you can see how history doesnt have to repeat itself. Hopefully, as well, youll summon courage and focus on a positive outcome this time. The sky insists its much more than a possibility. Read more... summary taurus tomorrow Star 8/10 It might be necessary to let someone down gently so be prepared for a lengthier and more in-depth discussion than you thought would be required. As much as you might prefer to state your case and move on, the complexity of the situation could make do...
Sherri Bravo
Love
Super soft. Super cute prints. Have yet to wash them.
Klara Podres
Great
This fits great on my changing mattress. It is soft and look great. Doesn’t fade when washing it
Ruby Mejia
Good quality
Love the changing pad cover set! Designs are so cute and they fit perfectly on the contoured changing pad we have.
Chantelle Reid
Wears well.
I love these. I use them for bassinet and changing pad covers. Have washed several times in dreft detergent and not faded or lost shape. Great buy.
Glenn Manning
Cute for sure
Seem thin... but they are super cute, and a great price. I also got a couple of different designs that what is seen in the item
Nancey Ali
Easy to wash
Cute and easy to toss in the washer
Adella Barnum
Comfortable and washable
Loved it!
Tanya Jannat
So cute!
I bought these because my husband and I have sensory issues with the typical fuzzy covers. We love the black and white patterns.
Rhonda Brown
Super soft
I love these because I can use them for both my changing pad and in the bassinet. I even ordered two sets!!